A recent poll indicates more Americans are convinced President Obama is a Muslim. And now, batting first, the central issue of the 2012 election. Not the economy, not education, not the environment, but instead the incumbent’s bona fides as a Christian, and by extension an American. I’d love to add a few questions to the poll to get a better understanding of the types of people responding “yes, I think the president is a Muslim”.
1. Do you think Elvis is still alive?
2. Do you think Bolivia is in Europe?
3. Do you think state sponsored/enforced religion is a good idea?
4. Do you think the billion plus Muslims in the world are accurately represented by the actions of the 9/11 hijackers?
5. Do you think Muslims are incapable of living peacefully?
6. Do you vote?